To Claim For Emergency Medical and Dental Benefits:
You must contact us at 866-878-0192 or collect at 416-646-3723 before seeking medical attention and a failure to call will result in your being responsible for 30% of any eligible expenses incurred unless your medical condition prevents you from calling, in which case you must call as soon as medically possible or have someone call on your behalf. We will make every effort, although we cannot guarantee, to pay providers directly. Receipts for incurred expenses including those for subsistence allowance expenses are required.
In addition you authorize any hospital, physician, other medical service provider or any other organization or person that has any records or knowledge of me or my health conditions to release to the Insurer, and its affiliates, third party administrators, agents, legal representatives and reinsurers any such information for the purpose of the Medical Questionnaire (when required), the insurance policy and any subsequent claim.
To Claim For Trip Cancellation, Interruption and Delay Benefits:
You must notify us immediately of a cancellation, interruption or delay no later than the next business day following a cancellation, interruption or delay. You must provide:
- Proof of all non-refundable, prepaid deposits or payments;
- Completed documentation if a medical condition was the cause for cancellation;
- Complete unused transportation tickets and vouchers;
- Receipts for subsistence allowance expenses;
- Original receipts for new tickets;
- Reports from police or local authorities documenting the missed connection or travel delay; and
- Invoices and receipts from travel service providers.
To Claim For Rental Car Collision Damage Protection Benefits:
If you have purchased this optional coverage and you wish to submit a claim, you must provide:
- Your car rental invoice;
- Your rental agreement with the record of the damages that existed when you picked up the car; and
- The police report and rental car agency report including estimate of repair costs.
You must file your claim with us within 30 days of the loss or damage in the case of a claim under Rental Car Protector Coverage.
All claim information should be sent to:
Attn: Claims Department
120 Bremner Boulevard, Suite 2200
Toronto, ON M5J 0A8